Reliable Estate Planning Lawyer Serving Dallas, TX
Throughout your lifetime, you’ve accumulated assets in the form of real estate property, vehicles, investments, and personal belongings. Puente Law Firm, PLLC offers real estate planning in Dallas, TX to ensure your possessions are appropriately allocated to family and friends once you can no longer make the decision on your own. Our legal professionals have the skills and experience to assist in even the most complex cases and provide you and your family peace of mind today and in the future. Speak to our lawyers today to get started on your estate planning.
Discover How We Can Serve You
Anyone who has assets, no matter how small, can benefit from having an estate plan in place. The legal experts at Puente Law Firm, PLLC can help your family avoid lengthy and contentious court proceedings by creating a thoughtful estate plan. Learn more about how our lawyers can provide you and your family with peace of mind with our comprehensive services:
- Probate –In Texas when a person dies, their estate must go through the probate process in order to be distributed to their heirs. Probate is the Court process of settling the estate of a deceased person. How that process will go will be determined if the deceased person died with or without a valid Will.
- Trusts – A trust gives you more control over the distribution of your assets after death. You have the power to determine who receives your assets, how much they will receive, and when they receive it. Trusts are ideal if you have minor children.
- Estate Planning – Every client has unique financial goals. Our skilled and experienced estate planning lawyers can ensure your wishes for the distribution of your assets are properly administered.
- Wills – A will is a fundamental estate planning document outlining the distributions of your assets. Without it, the state may make decisions about your assets, children, and other important decisions. We can protect your family’s future by drafting a will.
- Probate Avoidance – After enduring the death of a loved one, the last thing most people want to do is head to court. Texas offers its residents many ways to avoid probate when it comes to the transfer of property. Ladybird Deeds, Transfer on Death Deeds and Joint Ownership with rights of survivorship are just some of the ways.
Do I Need an Estate Planning Lawyer?
Regardless of the wealth they’ve accumulated, everyone benefits from hiring an estate planning lawyer. Together, we can create a road map for care for you as well as help disperse assets to family members and friends. Our compassionate and friendly legal professionals will act as a resource for you by providing answers to your questions and helping to make complex legal information easy to understand so you can make the best choice for your future. Learn more about the benefits of hiring an estate planning lawyer:
Our Attorneys have experience in this area of law. They can ensure your plan is legally sound by considering potential issues.
Every client’s situation is unique, and our lawyers can create a plan tailored to your specific needs and wishes.
Estate planning involves complex legal details. A single mistake can have serious consequences. Our estate planning lawyer can help you avoid costly errors.
Knowing your affairs are in order can bring a sense of peace and security. Estate planning services help to alleviate any concerns you may have about the future.
Thinking about end-of-life care can be a challenge for some clients and family members. Our team works in earnest to build relationships for a thoughtful estate plan.
Local, Trusted Estate Planning Law Firm
At Puente Law Firm, PLLC, we offer our clients a wide range of estate planning services, including power of attorney, beneficiary designations, and drafting living wills. Each service is designed to assure you that your wishes will be upheld once you can no longer make them on your own. Our team will provide customized solutions to meet your specific needs. Every family is unique, and our skilled lawyers are prepared to handle any challenge along the way. Thoughtful estate planning will eliminate stress so you can enjoy your time with friends and loved ones. Speak to an expert lawyer today to learn more about our estate planning services.